Skyr with oat crumble and berries
- 500 ml Heavy cream
- 185 g Sugar
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 3 Gelatine leaves
- 500 g Pure organic Skyr
- 125 g Oats
- 125 g Butter Room temperature
- 125 g Flour
- 125 g Brown sugar
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl with cold water and let it soak.
- Put the cream in a large pan with the sugar and vanilla pods and bring it to a boil.
- Take the pan from the heat. Drain the water from gelatine then add the softened gelatin to the pan of cream, mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down to 40-45 degrees before adding the Skyr.
- Add Skyr to the mixture carefully.
- Leave the mixture to cool for one hour then pour into individual bowls to serve.
Method Oat Crumble
- Mix all the ingredients in an oven proof bowl.
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Bake for 10 min and stir well, then allow to bake for a further 10 min and remove from oven and cool.
To view Hotel Rangá’s restaurant menu, we recommend our Rangá Restaurant page.